"There is nothing more pleasant than cruising on a boat with the whole family."
Letter from Empress Catherine the Great

Monday, August 4, 2014

Who Is Reading This Blog With An Interest In Estonia and The Northern Bahamas

 I've recently observed an unusually high number of "page views" of the posts I wrote about these two places. I'm wondering if the readers liked something I wrote, hated it or have comments:

Our Last Three Bahamas May 2, 2012   -- 396 page views
Talinn (Estonia) Maritime Museum June 21, 2014   71 page views

This blog has never "gone viral" but I am enjoying writing it and wondering what I said that caused such a stir. Feedback appreciated.
Thanks. Roger

FYI: Our plans are for a short five day mini-cruise in Long Isalnd Sound starting today, and a seven to eight month one starting on or about October 8 to Key West Florida and maybe the Bahamas

No comments:

Post a Comment