"There is nothing more pleasant than cruising on a boat with the whole family."
Letter from Empress Catherine the Great

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

SV ILENE’s SAGA INTERRUPTED FOR ALMOST A YEAR BECAUSE OF MY MISPLACED TRUST IN A VENDOR.

[THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL TEST IS THIS POST BUT BELOW IS THE UPDATE] 

This was supposed to be the final post  to ilenrtheboat.blogspot.com:

“Yes, due to increasing technical difficulties with my using Blogspot, the continuing saga of the sailing vessel ILENE will henceforth appear at ILENEtheboat.com. The same name except without blogspot in the middle. The first post is already there. Blogspot was totally free, but my mate, Lene, got tired of hearing me cursing at the laptop (I don't curse at people, except for rubberneckers). And this blog is my hobby so I've spent a few bucks to make it easier for me, and hopefully for you as well.

I'm told that the 730 posts at blogspot will continue to be available to be viewed here, and a banner at the top of the new blog will be advising folks to go to blogspot for descriptions of the events of 2010 to 2020.” 

BUT AFTER ABOUT 40 POSTS UNDER THE NEW TITLE, COVERING ALMOST A YEAR OF SAILING, THE FIRM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME GOT MORE AND MORE RAPACIOUS, DEMANDING MORE AND MORE MONEY FROM ME UNTIL I HIT ON MY ONLY REMEDY. I WENT BACK TO ILENETHEBOAT.BLOGSPOT.COM.

FOR ALMOST A YEAR, MY ADVENTURES AND ACTIVITIES, APPROXIMATELY 40 - 50 POSTS, WERE REPORTED AT ILENETHEBOAT.COM.   WHEN I STOPPED PAYING, THEY NOT ONLY STOPPED HELPING BUT THEREAFTER ERASED ALL OF THOSE POSTS. 

I’m sorry for myself and for you my dear readers.

19 comments:

  1. If players want to make their own items to be powerful, the required materials must also be rare. To get these materials, players can Buy POE Currency at POECurrency. This is a trusted seller and also provides players with the latest gaming news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Many thanks forposting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site
    Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro crack
    Acronis True Image crack
    Microsoft Visio Professional crack
    AnyTrans crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. suripc.com I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    AutoDesk Civil 3D Crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!!” “You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!


    BWMeter Crack

    Anytrans Crack

    Little Snitch Crack

    iExplorer Crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.security-monitor-pro-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all-round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb job. Checkout my blog Fastcomet Discount

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    iso-workshop-professional-crack/

    ReplyDelete

  8. I really appreciate your content. everyone enjoys it.
    solidworks

    ReplyDelete
  9. We offers The Best Tax resolution services Ohio. Here you can get Best CPA in Columbus, Tax resolution services, Income tax preparation, Elder care financial services, QuickBooks setup services, Bookkeeping services Dublin, IRS audit representation Columbus, Part time CFO Services and Tax resolution services Columbus.
    Income tax preparation Ohio
    IRS audit representation
    QuickBooks setup services
    Part time CFO Services
    Elder care financial services
    Cash flow management services

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    windows-7-manager-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey dear, I have read your post that you have also discussed here, I appreciate your hard work and urge you more information.
    Miracle Box Crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. 출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    Hi there! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have here on this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.In the content!
    Talibpc
    Advanced SystemCare Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete