"There is nothing more pleasant than cruising on a boat with the whole family."
Letter from Empress Catherine the Great

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anticipation or Anxiety

So much to do to get ready for this trip. The Carib 1500 has now been delayed until 11/8 for their departure from Hampton and I was able to delay my flight from the 11th to the 17th. I can't remember being away from Roger fro this length of time. It will be 2 weeks before we see each other again...God willing. I can't say I mind the extra time at home, in a way. It really does give me more time to get ready for being away for 6 months. On the other hand, it gives me more time to grow anxious about being away from home for 6 months. I'm not used to being so anxious. I can feel it in my gut. It's a real happiness preventer, I'll tell you that. I'm just hoping it's not a foretelling but a preliminary state until I get south on my boat with my cats and my husband and we're all safe in Tortola.
In the meantime, prayer works if I only would use it.

1 comment:

  1. As it has been stated" we plan and God laughs".
    But, it is very difficult to just roll with the punches, go with the flow-don't be so hard on yourself. I'm one to talk. Hope to see you soon.
    Rudy

    ReplyDelete