"There is nothing more pleasant than cruising on a boat with the whole family."
Letter from Empress Catherine the Great

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday, October 19th

Of course, if I stay in the moment, I won't be able to relive yesterday when I saw my picture (in a sea of other faces but definitely me) on page A23 of the NY Times. It was so fun! I had attended a screening at Fordham Law School of "Twelve Angry Men" (genius) on Sunday and then heard a conversation with Justice Sonia Sotomayor. Very impressive Woman. And seemingly so nice! I will miss moments like that.... what NYC offers. But, it will be very nice to miss winter. I have today and tomorrow to get my act together because even though I'll be home for about 10 days starting November 1st...I want to take all of the clothing I'll need with me for 6 months in the Caribbean on this sail to Virginia. When I fly to Tortola to meet with Roger, I'll be schlepping cat food!

No comments:

Post a Comment